Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > Scripting > UMC

Old 10-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Wanderer

Default Consecutive ability usage

This is probably something elementary, however I'm pretty new to the UMC Nembot combination, and I just can't get this right on my own.

Using UMC 1.16.6 and Nembot 1.0.4

Trying to get Nembot to basically use Rune-Ring over and over while in combat with all targets. The interface does a fine job of opening up with it, and I realize I probably need to use #alias with some sort of conditional expression to make it keep using Rune-Ring against the same target. I just don't know how to get it to keep repeating the spell.

Suggestions or solutions are greatly appreciated.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:25 AM
Wanderer

Default Progress

After doing some more research, I know what I need to do more clearly, I just don't know how to express being in combat. Maybe some variable value where the mob is still alive and lag is zero?

#ACTION {^[expression]} {#if {expression meets condition} {c 'rune-ring'}}
Old 10-30-2008, 07:25 AM
Wanderer

Default Working somewhat

#ACTION {^[Lag:%0]} {#if {%0=2000} {c 'rune-ring'}} {default}

This works, barely. Could still use a better condition. The only reason this works is because the spell creates 2k lag, and it just spams the spell until a mob dies. There are times when it unnecessarily spams, and it tries to cast with no target anytime I just happen to have 2kms lag from doing other random stuff. I could increase the complexity of the statement by putting in additional conditions, but i'm not sure how to add them in yet.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:06 AM
Apprentice

What you want to do is only cast extra attacks if the mob's hp is high enough for you to hit it.

what i do is check if the mob is at mildly wounded, i'll attack with a spell that's high dmg and high lag. If the mob is at low hp, say severely wounded, i'll attack a fast kungfu.

capture it from [<mob name>: (mildly wounded)]

but there's one thing u need to be mindful of. Depending on the mob even severely wounded could mean it has like 5k Health left. So depending on the area (type of mobs) you're attacking, set the apporiate actions.

hope that helps.
________
Yamaha Yzf-R125 History

Last edited by grimm; 03-10-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:03 AM
Wanderer

Show me the full syntax you use for that, its gotta be full of holes. I wanted to avoid putting in that many nested actions, but if I have to trap every different possible mob condition I will
Old 11-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Apprentice

This is on zmud. Just what the action captures should be:

^~[*: ~(*~)~] ~[*: ~({mildly wounded}~)~]
so anything that's mildy wounded you'd intiate your attack.
To make sure it doesn't go into spammage. set a var where when this action is perform set it to 1. if 1 don't add additional attack else attack.

have the attack to a variable so that you can change it easily from the prompt. If you notice you're killing mobs there to fast you can set the attack to an instant kungfu. If not maybe something like rage, stun etc.

Hope that helps.

Then when u start hitting the next mob reset the var to 0.
________
Honda cb175

Last edited by grimm; 03-10-2011 at 02:47 AM.