Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > General Discussion

Old 05-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Wanderer

Thumbs down Change to Paladins

I feel that the affect is weird. I don't understand as to why they would upp the prevention time and decrease the power of those spells. someone help me rationalize that!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garatsu View Post
I feel that the affect is weird. I don't understand as to why they would upp the prevention time and decrease the power of those spells. someone help me rationalize that!
He was targeting the major remort characters who are paladins, and he did not decrease the power of spiritual judgement, he increased the spirit consumption of it. I have 20k spirit and it still uses up all of it. What I recommended to nijlo is that this change really hurts the mortal paladins, and that what I recommend doing is putting spiritual judgement on a sliding scale for spirit consumption.

Meaning, the bigger your character is pool wise, the more spirit your spiritual jugement consumes per round. Now i'm not talking about spirit pools, i'm talking about all pools combined. That way you don't get people who are 50k hp with only 5k spirit get around it.

Nodeka411.net Administrator
Old 09-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Wanderer

[Eulogy H:15910/16575 M:1300/1300 S:5155/6268 E:7215/7283]

I don't run with spiritual judgement. I can't sustain it for longer than like 2 minutes and the rest of my pools suffer. From what I've been told, I need 25K spirit + maxxed wisdom w/ deific amelioration to sustain spiritual judgement as well as my spell-ups and everything. I also need 15K-20K endurance in order to lead with holy light, I assume that's if I'm 1 rounding the area or maybe sleeping ticks, I need to get more information on that. I remember as a wizard though, I could lead with rune-ring if I had around 7K mana/spirit and still keep my pools regen'd. I don't understand why you need a massive amount of pools to run good rates as a paladin, but the fact still remains that once you get those pools you run better than a lot of other classes.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Wanderer

buff pallys plz =P