View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Wanderer

Question Sleeping and waking, how to change?

Hello, and thanks in advance for humoring me asking a second question before my first is even answered, but I think this one ya'll might be able to help me with.

When I run a script with nembot, it sleeps before each tick, and maybe even at other times. It does NOT sleep under any other circumstances. What I want to do is have it so that it only sleeps before a tick if hp < 60%, for example, and then to sleep if hp < 30% until hp is 90% or greater. I'm not asking for someone to write the code; although I am not very familiar with Javascript, I already wrote a script, valk.js, to skillup my valk, by looking at footie.js -- however I haven't been able to tweak it to satisfaction, but that's for another thread.

What I'm asking for, really, is just for some direction, i.e. what file do I need to edit, and where in the file will I find the relevant code, and if possible, what code I can write to replace the sleep/wake thing without breaking nembot. As for the more ambitious project of sleeping with HP low, I will try to figure that out on my own.

As soon as I get valk.js fixed, I will post it here, it's not terribly useful since a nonremort valk has only 3 buffs that i'm aware of, but still is cool. And Im proud of myself for writing it, heh.

Again, thanks for reading. I look forward to your replies.

-Jilporanth