Thread: Changing Aug
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Wanderer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal1 View Post
The handful of people who have donated so much to get their characters so big will probably never want to lose their advantage. Augment ruined the pvp on this game and made the politics somewhat ridiculous. People should play the game because they like it....not because they want to be the biggest mother-effer on it. If people actually cared about the future of the game they'd work towards making the noob experience more exciting. Eventually, there will be a point where character growth needs to be capped....or its just silly. 1000% skills.....200k health....I mean really. However, I realize the people who put the big money into this game keep it alive on a very literal level. I like playing this game still...and it would be a shame if it went under because those people stopped paying for its upkeep. So...I guess I don't care how big the disparity between veteran and noobie gets.....as long as I can still log on and have some fun. Augmenting pools should have never been implemented (the other bens seem reasonable). No one needs more than 50k to run an area...they need more than 50k so they can put "time" (bot all day) into their character...without being disturbed by pk. Lazy if you ask me. Anywho....thatz my two cents....peace.
Eternal people can play the game however they feel like it, and for whatever reason it may be. And if you ask me I think augmenting has extended the lifespan of Nodeka or more players would have quit with even less to keep them busy and such...

So we're lazy huh? Well maybe I should start PKing you and your clan on a daily basis then. Jeez thanks Eternal for the ideas, keep them coming.