Thread: Changing Aug
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Wanderer

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron View Post
I think it would take a very significant majority of those who have augmented saying that it would be an ok change before he would even consider it. To many people have put too many hours into those pools to make this big of a change without fairly overwhelming support from those same players. But that is why I posted this. Lets see what people think.

Yeah... removing the augments wouldn't be a very good idea. It takes a great deal of time and energy to get to where me and other augmented players have gotten our characters to. To me it's very rewarding to see how much I've grown over the years.
And to be honest augmenting has been the only reason why I continue to donate on Nodeka for quite some time now... Collecting RP from winning trials and the rare chance of getting a sun stone from a citadel just isn't enough for my needs. And PKing players for RP is completely out of the question at my size, as I have at best 1 or 2 players on my RPA list, if that.

Nijlo did mention that he could limit augments which act like a pool cap. That idea could work if the augmented limit was high enough (something over 100 as to me 100 isn't hard to reach). I'm very open to new ideas, and would like to see what others come up with on this topic of discussion.

Last edited by Meier; 09-02-2008 at 02:02 PM.