View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:56 AM
Apprentice

nojs actually hit really hard...you really can't deny that...they are probably still in the top 3 bracket of melee damage...behind barbs and *cough* warlock (wtfz? this still makes no sense to me btw)...that being said, nojohrs also take probably the most damage compared with other classes...yes that includes footpads =/...parry blows compared to dodge and evasion...and there are way too many skills/spells that are unparryable...the judgements own...but it's hard for nojohrs to keep anyone in combat long enough to actually make it work...and the shield...lets just say rescue got toned =/...also riposte damage doesn't seem to scale much and kinda blows...instrumentation of healing should increase healing done by field aid along with the reduced lag...fusing should minus only half the NR when used on self (if i know the skill well enough, i should be able to reduce the drawbacks right?)...auloras gambit and warring shield should be on seperate prevents or the prevent for auloras should be reduced (seriously 50% see cloaked vs 30% see cloak of rank affects? who bothers?)OR it should include see invis/blackened (would make sense if you read the help file)...
i'm gonna agree that no one would use any of the other lightning choices apart from the +speed one...the only time i ever used the bolted lightning was when the +speed didn't get me an extra attack (still makes more sense than getting +2 quick imo)...and i actually used +hit for my combat choice (this was a long time ago though)...

oh btw...i have also given up on trying to improve the nojohr class (class changed...DUH!!)...i've been trying for so long and never got much positive feedback ...hope you've got better luck now that the classes are actually getting looked at though...

Argh - Noj at heart ^_^