View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:35 AM
Novice

I think that pk can still be interesting if the benefits are tweaked a little.

For example...when Fenrir gets on randomly to post bounties...that is cool.

In addition, the xp bonus should be tweaked. You should receive considerably more experience if you pk someone who is ranked higher than you. Perhaps a formula to determine the additional xp bonus based on the rank difference could be formulated.

I also think that the xp bonus for defensive pks should be much higher than that of an offensive pk....because that often means you skillfully adjusted to the battle.

Throw should be buffed considerably as well....especially when you hit someone who is engaged with someone else.

Finally, I think there should be a flanking bonus to player damage. If you are the second person to engage someone....you should 1.5 damage or something....because you are flanking your opponent who is already engaged. Now, if your opponent redirects to you....you should lose the bonus, etc.

Anyways...just some ideas.

Also....Nojohr judge should probably be toned some....I mean....Ainur is getting dominated by fate. Unless of course it is supposed to be this good....which I suppose the helpfile does suggest. In which case....it should improve with training beyond 100% LOL

Peace

Eternal, leader of the Red Swarm