Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > General Discussion

Old 04-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Wanderer

Default Change to Fallads

I see alot of classes are getting better skills, past 100% and new skill/spells

yet in the past year all fallads have gotten is the one thing that really worked well their healing...getting a prev time of 3seconds. but nothing had been given back, only thing that was changed was that fallad are/were said they are fighters not healers...

Equipment sucks for fallads, i could complain tones more but yeah... i would suggest the certain fallad skills be improved.. like Guided canon of mending it should increase the amount of hp healed relative to the hp pool of the person being healed or a kick or trip
Old 04-25-2008, 06:18 AM
Wanderer

cannons and creeds should run off different preventions, period. even if creed of the gods violition is raised in prevent time.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Wanderer

nod, I would love to have some more attacks.. if we are truely ''fighters not healers'' then I would like a somewhat fighter feel to playing my fallad.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheal View Post
cannons and creeds should run off different preventions, period. even if creed of the gods violition is raised in prevent time.
Agreed. I had a big post on the old boards about this but it's likely outdated by now (http://archive.nodeka411.net/forums/...showtopic=1311)

I'm still a fan of lowering the prevent on white flames and perhaps adding functionality like an additional attack that will work on characters of any alignment/moral status at 150% or something like that. And please, make it usable in combat.

Apply the additional % mentality to falladian strike as well so it will work on those of any alignment/moral status when increased to a higher % (or at least the secondary attack it adds).
Old 05-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Novice

Ohh, how about getting alleviate back as charged based?
Old 05-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Novice

I would also think that if you have 100% in your willed protector, it should not fail on casting simple buffs, such as radical defiance, which as it is a minor remort monk, it would have had for 100 levels.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Wanderer

its amazing how nothing has happened, our prev time on heal has gotten 2 seconds more from 3 to 5...and besides that other class have awesome beyond 250% skill/spell abilities.... as a fighter not a healer shouldn't we have a kick or something. and does this class even have a decent weapon or choice of weapons like Pally's or hunters do, or wizards?
Old 09-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Novice

As Namlehse had quoted many times.

Quote:
The fallad is able to protect those who fight along side them, while
assisting the offensive side of battle with an array of devastating spells.
I think it would be cool if they got some kind of a summonable piece of eq that made their spells more potent. Maybe for a specific sub-class.