Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > Scripting > UMC

Old 12-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Administrator

I just applied his subscription, unfortunately, its not as automated as I'd like. For some reason paypal isn't notifying my website when a subscription is successful, but your subscription has been added, and it for a free 6 day trial, but after that is up, you'll be charged the $5 a year.

Thanks.

Nodeka411.net Administrator
Old 06-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Wanderer

Default Anyone Contact Nemesis

If anyone can contact Nemesis, I tried to, nembot is no longer working with the updated UMC so if he doesn't want to fix it, it would be awesome if he could provide an alternative such as posting up the source so we could fix it up.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Administrator

I put the word out to him on all the mediums I have him on, just got to wait to see if he answers.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Hey guys and gals, long time no see. Thanks for letting me know, I'll at just removing the restrictions altogether. Ever since my server went down, all the data was lost. The server was co-located and the guy tried fixing it, but ended up formatting the backup drive.

I've tried recovering the data, but with the data files for MySQL having no unique header or footer, it becomes near impossible to find the original information. I would have to do a sector by sector search manually for it no telling whether or not the files have been damaged and it would take weeks upon weeks with the size hard drive that's in the computer.

But again, I'll see about just removing all references to the server from the code and upload a fresh copy.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Wanderer

Thanks Serenity and Nemesis for the quick responses, hopefully we can get this sorted out.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur View Post
Thanks Serenity and Nemesis for the quick responses, hopefully we can get this sorted out.
Just so everyone knows, as of around Monday or so this week, the problem has been corrected as while I was at it, I removed all limitations since the server that handled the subscription based services went down. The new plugin has already been uploaded and can be downloaded from the following link:

http://nodeka411.net/downloads/doc_d...2-for-umc.html

What happened was a change the declaration of a particular class was made to UMC's framework which caused the plugin to start erroring out.

Old 08-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Just so everyone knows, as of around Monday or so this week, the problem has been corrected as while I was at it, I removed all limitations since the server that handled the subscription based services went down. The new plugin has already been uploaded and can be downloaded from the following link:

http://nodeka411.net/downloads/doc_d...2-for-umc.html
Nemesis, for some reason the nembot is still not working with the newer versions of UMC, every time you attempt to #load a script multiple error messages come up. Any idea how to fix this?
Old 11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Wanderer

Default Nembot help!

I've downloaded the most recent advanced client off the Nodeka website, and, as I love learning to script and such, downloaded Nembot. I haven't been able to even get it running. I get an error which states that the program "failed to load main-class attribute from <filepath>"

Anyone have any recommendations or fixes?

Thanks!
Old 11-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Administrator

The copy of UMC on this site is not the most up to date, you need to download it from the UMC site.... https://lsd.ca/umc/index.php?title=Main_Page

Then try again
Old 11-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Wanderer

Thank you for that. Now, I want to be sure I'm doing the right things from here on out. I appreciate your babying me along as I learn!

I see that the client I downloaded from the site you directed me to does not come with nembot. Is the download on the 411.net site the correct version of nembot to grab? If so, do I extract nembot to the plugins folder of UMC, or keep it separate?

I appreciate the help and apologize for the newb questions.

Thanks!