Official Nodeka Board  

Go Back   Official Nodeka Board > Nodeka > General Discussion > Suggestions

Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Novice

High Five, Iblis. I'm pretty much on the same page, and I was a $400 a monther for quite some time, havn't done any donations in months, and it doesn't matter.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Novice

Ah, didn't know it had fallen that far. Suppose there's nothing to be done then.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Novice

It's sad but true Bihzad....

"its become a second window game"

so true....

oh well, heh
Old 09-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bihzad View Post
Ah, didn't know it had fallen that far. Suppose there's nothing to be done then.
Ever since Nijlo unzapped all the botters and then proceeded to introduce a system that doesn't even permanently deal with botting, Nodeka has been on a gradual descent.

On top of that, a vast majority of the features cater towards the needs of botters - even that new 'pk reward' of renown or whatever is basically, "Here, you killed someone so now you can go bot even better."

"RP? yeah sure lets give pk that reward, but we don't want botters to lose out so lets make it so that they can gain more rp by botting than pking."

"Oh no, botters are crying because they rdie, lets make storm crystals 100% !rdeath."

"Botters are losing sun stoned stats, we need to make sure they don't so lets take away permanent stat reduction."

"Man the botters don't have much left to do, lets add something so they can grow even bigger and unbalanced. Who cares about the character gap or the fact that it will drive away new players."

"Wow, that 60k botter died to a character half his size, his class definitely needs a buff."

"We need to put a cap on augment cause people are saying its getting crazy. Hey I know, lets put that cap but increase how practices work because people won't realise we just are letting botters advance that way instead."

-Iblis. :P
Old 09-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Wanderer

It'll be interesting to see the next "fix." I mean, what happens when someone maxes out every stat to 605%?
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Administrator

I believe someone has already stuck the boot in to see that it wll not happen,,, watch this space.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:46 AM
Novice

That's why warlocks got buffed....so Serenity would stop dieing....I'd put my boot somewhere dude....but you guys all call Gideous for help =P
Old 09-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Administrator

You do talk a load of crap son!
When was the last time warlocks got a buff?
Last buff was wrinkle and that was when Noha was still a baby and long before I was a warlock, so that had very little to do with me I think.

In order to put your boot somewhere, you would 1st need to extract it from your mouth and the only way that you could achieve that is to 1st remove your head from up your own arse.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Novice

If you haven't noticed the obvious buffs to warlock than you are an even bigger noob than I thought.....lolol. However, in all fairness, your boot comeback was rather good =P

Nodeka needs more players, not more botters. Peace

I also think that there should be ways to replenish the RP you use. Not just ways to increase the total, but replenish the RP you use for...say...RP eq, hehe.

In addition, to assume I speak out of pure arrogance and selfishness is to be shortsighted and a tad wishful. I have played this game for a while now, not as long as some, but still. The character caps as they are now, are not condusive to maintaining a player base. They are for the elite few who wish to donate themselves into immortality. The trial changes and other similar changes were for players, not botters, and I welcome those kinds of changes. Simply allowing people to make themselves exponentially bigger, is not productive. People should play the game because they enjoy the interaction, the combat, and the dynamics. This game is a unique experience in that you get to know a very small scope of players, as opposed to the millions of people who play other such games. It is too bad that the "elite" on this game have become preoccupied with being huge, and have not really realized what changes like "super practices" and "augment" have done to the ability of this game to recruit real new players. This game would be much better right now, if those changes had never been put in. The veterans who truly liked the game would have stuck around anyway, and to those who would have left simply because they couldn't get any bigger, I say....good riddance. Do I think we can go backwards? Probably not, it is unfair to those who have been unfair to themselves. As long as there are people who I like to interact with on this game, I suppose I will play.

I do not mean disrespect to the immortals, I am sure they did what was necessary to keep the game going. I guess I just wish they had tried to keep things dynamic in a different way......

If you can bot....you can die....watch out =P

Last edited by Eternal1; 09-29-2008 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal1 View Post
If you haven't noticed the obvious buffs to warlock than you are an even bigger noob than I thought.....
Please feel free to enlighten me on the OBVIOUS buffs that are SPECIFIC to warlock.

Because as I have already pointed out the class has not been buffed SPECIFICLY, the only buffs I have seen of late are GLOBAL and affect ALL classes in one way or another, and not having tested any other class of late I could not name the affects the new changes have on them, but you can be assured there are some nice OP one's.

Now then did I unenhance my alts and use the plat gained to good effect on Serenity? You're damn right I did.
Am I close to what is possible in practices on that char? Not even a third of the way there!
Will I ever get all available abilities to 605%? I doubt it, and am I bothered? No

Now then thats practices out of the way, cause they are not a warlock SPECIFIC buff... over to you Einstein.